Religion differs considerably throughout the globe, making it one of the more fascinating elements of any trip. You can learn about some of this area's beliefs at Prislop Monastery.
If you want to experience it, it's 130 miles to Silvașu de Sus from Belgrade, the country's capital.
Even though there are no listed accommodation options in the immediate area, Prislop Monastery is still a prominent spot for tourists. The best option is the Villa Venus Hotel, 17 miles away. The Conacul Archia and Casa Traiana are some great alternatives, and these are 15 miles and 45 miles away from Prislop Monastery.
Other Places to Visit near Prislop Monastery
Before you head off, go check out some of the other things to see and do that are in proximity to Prislop Monastery:
- Enjoy some time out from cities and concrete at Cincis Lake, where you can breathe in fresh air, chill out and simply delight in the scenery.
- Densus Church is a sacred destination for many of the locals, but anyone can enjoy its tranquility.
- See history come to life at Hunedoara Castle where travelers can learn all about people and places of olden times and combine facts and figures with a leisurely tour.
- You can skip the History Museum visit, see it for yourself on a guided tour to Sarmizegetusa.
- Emanuil Gojdu College of Economics, a local institution of higher learning, boasts a vibrant campus that many tourists in this region enjoy seeing. Don't forget to make an enquiry about tours and opening times.