Find Hotels in Pristina
Great deals on hotels, cabins, vacation homes & more from $15
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Pristina has to offer including the monuments, university setting, and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and opera houses.
- There are 19 hotels and other accommodations in Pristina
- The closest major airport is in Pristina (PRN-Pristina Intl.), 8.4 mi (13.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Pristina
The city's cultural venues include National Theatre and Ethnological Museum. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mother Teresa Square and Kosovo Assembly.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 19 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Pristina. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Emerald Hotel Pristina - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Swiss Diamond Hotel Prishtina - Our customers like the location at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi.
- Nartel Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Pristina
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Pristina Station. Pristina might not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Pristina
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 37°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 47°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 69°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Pristina gets about 1.10 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 81°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pristina?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pristina, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Pristina?
What's the best place to stay for families in Pristina?
What's the best hotel for couples in Pristina?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation in Pristina?
Where is the best hotel to stay close to Germia Park?
What about the best place to stay close to Mother Teresa Square?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Pristina?
What's the best accommodation in Pristina that's close to historical sites?
Recent reviews of Pristina hotels
More trip options
- Pristina Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pristina Airports
- Hotels in Pristina Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Pristina Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Pristina
- More Hotel Options in Pristina
- More Popular Hotels in Kosovo
- Other Hotels near Pristina, Kosovo
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends