Find Hotels Near Providence University, Shalu District from $24
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Hotels Close to Providence University
Providence University Hotel Guide
Spending some time at Providence University is one of those things you won't forget in a hurry.
Located in the city of Taichung, it's a tourist hotspot.
The Rhine Castle Hotel is the only hotel choice available in the area near Providence University. It's just 1 mile away.
If you don't own a bottomless purse, you might opt to book a room at one of the area's inexpensive hotels. The Mei Hsiao Yuen Hostel and the Inn Taichung Hostel are some recommended establishments you'll want to consider.
Spending your nights sleeping at one of the area's high-end hotels will boost your vacation experience from great to outstanding! Exuding style and class, the Landis Taichung and the Mirage Hotel certainly deserve to make your shortlist.
Before you head to Providence University, stop for a quick treat at Yi-yuan Cafeteria. This nearby rest stop is a great place to grab a pick-me-up. Later, head to one of the close-by restaurants. Taste some of the local flavors and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at 魔王狂爆雞排. Don't let it end there! Meet your fellow travelers for a drink or two at Mr.Jungle music bar.
Other Places to Visit near Providence UniversityAfter you've finished with Providence University, you should take a look at what the rest of this area can offer you:
- You're certain to enjoy touring the vibrant campus of Hungkuang University, a school of higher learning that is highly valued by its students and the local community as a whole.
- Taichung Metropolitan Park, a popular urban sanctuary, is visited by tourists and locals alike. Pack a picnic and recline in these green surroundings.
- If you're looking to get a feel for where you are, venture up to Aofong Hill Observatory. Not only will you see picturesque vistas, it's also a great vantage point for photography.
- Tunghai University is a true community landmark in addition to being an institution of higher learning. Make sure you don't miss out on enjoying a tour of the campus.
- One of your first stops on your itinerary should be Taichung Harbor Visitor Information Center. Here, you will be able to get some great tips and orientate yourself before you begin exploring.