Visitors to Providencia are sure to enjoy the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, seafood restaurants, and local tours. In Providencia, there are 16 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Providencia
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Peak Forestry Reserve, Old Providence McBean Lagoon National Park, and Manzanillo Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Bridge of Love to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Providencia. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Deep Blue - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with a private balcony. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Posada Enilda - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with cable TV.
- Sol Caribe Providencia - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room plasma TVs.
Dressing for Providencia
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 85°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 77°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 78°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 88°F as the daytime average and 78°F as the nighttime average
- Providencia gets about 164.96 inches of rain per year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while March and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 77°F