Overview of Hotel Villas Arqueológicas Cholula
Choose dates to view prices
About this area
Located in Cholula, Hotel Villas Arqueológicas Cholula is in the historical district. Great Pyramid of Cholula and Puebla Cathedral are notable landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Angelopolis Commercial Center. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Cuauhtemoc Stadium or Estadio de Béisbol Hermanos Serdán.
- La Virgen de los Remedios Sanctuary - 11 min walk
- Great Pyramid of Cholula - 12 min walk
- University of the Americas Puebla - 6 min drive
- Triangulo Las Animas Shopping Center - 9 min drive
- Metropolitan Auditorium - 10 min drive
- Puebla–Cholula Tourist Train Terminal - 26 min drive
- Puebla, Puebla (PBC-Hermanos Serdan Intl.) - 17 min drive
- Las Villas — 1 min walk
About this property
Hotel Villas Arqueológicas Cholula
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between MXN 100 and MXN 300 per person (approximately)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service
Good Experience, Would Stay Again
I really like that this hotel utilized the area and the culture to maintain a theme unlike so many hotels that are colorless and bland and you feel like you could be anywhere instead of Mexico. My stay at this hotel enhanced my overall experience in visiting Mexico.