Visitors can enjoy all that Pyrgos has to offer including the seaside, temples, and gardens. This city also attracts tourists with its tucked away and rural setting.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Pyrgos
- The closest major airport is in Zakynthos (ZTH-Zakynthos Intl.), 29.7 mi (47.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Patras (GPA-Araxos), 31.3 mi (50.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pyrgos
Favorite places to visit in the city include Skafidia Monastery, Port of Katakolo, and Agia Marina Beach. Additionally, you'll find Palouki Beach and Kourouta Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Pyrgos. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Georgina - This 3-star guesthouse features free WiFi, free parking, and a seasonal outdoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its beach locale and pool.
- Mare Dei Suite Hotel Ionian Resort - Our customers like the bar and breakfast at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Anagennisis Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Pyrgos
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 32°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 49°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 75°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 25.75 inches of rain falls on Pyrgos each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 86°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 33°F