Visitors can enjoy all that Resita has to offer including the zoo, soccer matches, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's parks, art, and museums. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Resita
Favorite places to visit in the city include Zoo Resita, Carasana Park, and Steam Locomotives Museum. You'll also find Trei Ape and Teius Monastery in the area.
As you plan your getaway to Resita, you might not find the perfect accommodations in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Hotel Rogge is located 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Resita. This 3-star hotel in Resita features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services.
- Kolpinghaus is 16.4 mi (26.4 km) from the center of Resita. Guests who stay at this 3-star pension in Caransebes can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with cable TV.
Dressing for Resita
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 78°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 48°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Resita is 28.90 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 80°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F