Those traveling to Retiers are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 114 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 20.9 mi (33.7 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Retiers
Places to visit in the larger region include Enigmaparc, St. Maximilian Kolbe Church, and Chateaubriant Castle. You'll also find Chateau Rochers-Sevigne and Vitre Chateau in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Retiers, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 114 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Ibis Styles Rennes Centre Gare Nord is 20.4 mi (32.9 km) from central Retiers. This 3-star hotel in Rennes features free breakfast, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- INTER-HOTEL Rennes Gare Le Sévigné is 20.5 mi (33 km) from the center of Retiers. This 3-star hotel in Rennes features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk. Our customers like its overall value and helpful staff.
- Novotel Spa Rennes Centre Gare is located 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from the heart of Retiers. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Rennes can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
Getting Around Retiers
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Retiers Station. Retiers might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Retiers
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 56°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 72°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 76°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 66°F and nighttime averages of 39°F
- About 36.46 inches of rain falls on Retiers each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 74°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F