- St. Peter's Church
- 5 min walk
- Occupation Museum
- 5 min walk
- House of the Blackheads
- 5 min walk
- Riga (RIX-Riga Intl.)
- 17 min drive
Choose dates to view prices
Book online or call:1-800-238-0767
About this area
Located in Riga's Old Town neighborhood, Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel is in the city center and on the riverwalk. Occupation Museum and Riga History and Navigation Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Golden Bowling Center and Riga Passenger Terminal. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Skonto Stadium, or consider a night out at Palladium. Our guests love the hotel's central and quiet location.Visit our Riga travel guide
- St John's Church - 4 min walk
- St. Peter's Church - 5 min walk
- Occupation Museum - 5 min walk
- House of the Blackheads - 5 min walk
- Town Hall - 5 min walk
- Riga Central Station - 11 min walk
- Riga (RIX-Riga Intl.) - 21 min drive
- Hotel restaurant – Restaurant with a bar offering Modern European cuisine. Serves breakfast and lunch daily. Kids' menu available.
About this property
Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
- If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property at least 24 hours in advance using the information on the booking confirmation.
- 24-hour airport shuttle service is available on request. Fees may apply. Contact the property in advance to make arrangements.
Renovations and closures
- Spa tub
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of EUR 20 per pet, per night
- 2 per room
- Specific rooms only, restrictions apply
- Pet-friendly rooms can be requested by contacting the property at the number on the booking confirmation
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! One child 7 years old or younger stays free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 21 per night.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 10 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 17 per vehicle (one way)
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Nearby parking fee: EUR 15 per day (open 24 hours)
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per night
- Early check-in is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 21 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Riga Old Palace Hotel
- Wellton Old Riga Palace
- Wellton Old Riga Palace Hotel
- Wellton Palace
- Wellton Palace Hotel
- Wellton Riga Old Palace
- Old Riga Palace Hotel Riga
- Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel
- Rixwell Old Palace Hotel
- Rixwell Old Riga Palace
- Rixwell Old Palace
- Rixwell Old Riga Hotel Riga
- Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel Riga
- Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel Hotel
- Rixwell Old Riga Palace Hotel Hotel Riga