Visitors to Rivesaltes are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's wineries, mountain views, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Le Castillet, St. Jacques Church, and Palace of the Kings of Majorca.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodations in Rivesaltes
- The closest major airport is in Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 2.7 mi (4.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Rivesaltes
A couple of favorite places to visit are Musee du Marechal Joffre and Caves Arnaud de Villeneuve. In the area, you'll also find Le Castillet and St. Jacques Church.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Rivesaltes. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel ibis Perpignan Nord - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Ibis budget Perpignan Nord - Our customers like the convenient parking and location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Novotel Perpignan - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Palace of the Kings of Majorca, 6 mi/9.6 km from the city center.
Getting Around Rivesaltes
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Rivesaltes Station. Rivesaltes might not have very many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Rivesaltes
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 0.75 inches of rain falls on Rivesaltes each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F