Visitors can enjoy all that Roiffe has to offer including the golf courses and restaurants. Royal Abbey of Fontevaud, Chateau de Breze, and Chateau de Montsoreau are some of the top sights around the area. In Roiffe, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Roiffe
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Royal Abbey of Fontevaud, Chateau de Breze, and Chateau de Montsoreau. Additionally, you'll find Chateau de Saumur in the area.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Domaine de Roiffé - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a golf course and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Roiffe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 36°F
- From April to June, the average is 73°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- Roiffe gets about 1.34 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F