Think of yourself in a brand-new spot: you might see yourself walking through downtown, taking note of the beautiful scenery or the buildings wherever you look. Still, Royal George Theater is one thing you have been especially counting on. For years, it's been on your to-do list, and now is the moment to mark it finished.
Where Is There to Stay at Royal George Theater?
Hotels near Royal George Theater
So, you're heading to Royal George Theater?
You will find it in Chicago, a bustling city that many visitors enjoy getting acquainted with.
Royal George Theater has a large number of accommodations in the immediate vicinity. There are 94 hotels within a radius of just 2 miles. A few are The Peninsula Chicago, the Waldorf Astoria Chicago and the Trump International Hotel & Tower Chicago, just 2 miles, 1 mile and 2 miles away, respectively.
The selection of close-by economical accommodation options is frequented by a number of travelers. Why not make your way over to the Hotel Lincoln, which is 0.8 miles away, or the Godfrey Hotel Chicago, which is 1 mile away?
If you like to indulge yourself, consider opting for one of the nearby upmarket accommodations. The Hotel Felix Chicago and the Chicago Getaway Hostel are easy to reach at distances of just 1 mile for the former and 1 mile for the latter.
Before you head to Royal George Theater, stop for a coffee and a treat at Kingsbury Street Cafe. This conveniently-situated rest stop is a great spot to appease your tastebuds. If you're looking for something slightly more filling, take a look at the specials at Balena, another dining hotspot within walking distance. To finish the night the right way, take one final walk and grab a few cocktails at Sully's House.
Once you're done with Royal George Theater, you should take a look at what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- Have a night out at Steppenwolf Theatre if you enjoy theater and other stage shows.
- You don't need to be a train enthusiast to enjoy a trip to Legacy Motors Automotive Art Gallery. Its interesting displays have something for the whole family.
- They say laughter is the best medicine, and Second City is where you can find loads of it.
- Experience Green City Market and get a feel for the regional culture.
- Marvel at how stories come alive when you walk through the collection at Chicago History Museum.
Many travelers get to Royal George Theater by light rail. It's a walk of 1 mile from Clybourn to this destination.
Expedia's roster of Old Town hotels offers all you require, so you are sure to find accommodation near Royal George Theater you'll enjoy. You shouldn't be by yourself, as there were hundreds of arrivals last year. Need help making a decision? All the secret pointers you need we have right here. You'll rest assured when booking time is here, too: countless sightseers endorse their Old Town hotel.
- In search of rooms that are comfortable plus presentable and neat? We have it right here.
- Rooms in Old Town hotels will be fresh, tidy, and set to welcome you in.
- As you might anticipate near such a lovely monument, the guest service at lodging close to Royal George Theater is great.
As you can see, it's understandable why accommodation close to Old Town had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than the year prior to that. With our broad list of hotels near Royal George Theater, your desired site awaits.
Old Town Intriguing Facts
After you've crossed Royal George Theater off your list, you'll still have plenty to do in Old Town.
- Old Town sightseeing has been kept secret until recently, but skyrocketing numbers of bookings mean now is the moment to book.
- You'll see Old Town also is a pro when it comes to hospitality after some hours spent on its abundant pastimes.
- Get educated about Old Town's background, then enjoy the downtown scene to conclude the exploration right.
Pack your stuff, say goodbye to the same old vistas and usher in some new photo ops. You'll never regret paying a visit to Old Town, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Royal George Theater from Expedia. Book today!