Visitors to Safed are sure to enjoy the gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, museums, and musical theater.
- There are 29 hotels and other accommodations in Safed
- The closest major airport is in Haifa (HFA), 28.7 mi (46.1 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Safed
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of Hungarian Speaking Jewry, General Exhibition, and Center for Healthy Living in Safed. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Ari Ashkenazi Synagogue and Abuhav Synagogue. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Soul and Art Gallery and Hameiri Dairy.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 29 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Safed. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- The Way Inn - Amenities at this bed & breakfast include free breakfast and an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to shopping.
- The Safed Inn - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this guesthouse. Amenities at this guesthouse include free WiFi and free parking.
- Villa Galilee Boutique Hotel and Spa - Amenities at this aparthotel include a full-service spa and free breakfast. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Dressing for Safed
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 70°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 96°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 97°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 87°F as the daytime average and 34°F as the nighttime average
- About 7.91 inches of rain falls on Safed each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 96°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 34°F