Visitors to Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses, festivals, and coffeehouses. Top sights around the area include Palais du Parlement and Thabor Botanic Gardens.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande
- The closest major airport is in Rennes (RNS-Saint-Jacques), 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande
A favorite place to visit in the city is Rennes Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Palais du Parlement and Thabor Botanic Gardens.
Below is a top accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Hotel Isidore - This 4-star hotel in La Courrouze features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Getting Around Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande
To see more of the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from St-Jacques-de-la-Lande Station. Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande might not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 76°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 66°F as the daytime average and 39°F as the nighttime average
- Saint-Jacques-de-la-Lande gets about 36.46 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 74°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 38°F