Visitors to Saltillo are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, theaters, and live music. A top sight in the city is Monterreal Ski Resort.
- There are 38 hotels and other accommodations in Saltillo
- The closest major airport is in Saltillo, Coahuila (SLW-Plan de Guadalupe Intl.), 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Saltillo
Cultural venues in the city include Museum of the Desert, Mexican Revolution Museum, and Los Presidentes Coahuilenses Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Plaza de Armas, Santiago Cathedral, and Government Palace. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Plaza la Nogalera Shopping Center is a favorite for retail therapy.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 38 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Saltillo. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Staybridge Suites Saltillo - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Bosques De Monterreal - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a golf course, along with a private balcony.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Saltillo - This 3.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Other top sights in Saltillo include Monterreal Ski Resort.
Dressing for Saltillo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 80°F and the nighttime average to be 48°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 91°F during the day and 60°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 49°F at night
- Saltillo gets about 10.63 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and June with an average temperature of 91°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 50°F