Visiting San Clemente
Visitors can enjoy all that San Clemente has to offer including its beaches. There are 28 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Manta (MEC-Eloy Alfaro Intl.), 19.2 mi (30.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Clemente
A favorite place to visit in the city is San Jacinto Beach. Additionally, you'll find Nuestra Senora de Guadalupe Church and Baha de Caraquez Beach in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to San Clemente, you might not find accommodations centrally located, but you can choose from 28 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- The Cottages by the sea is 2.1 mi (3.5 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star hotel in San Clemente features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Boca Beach Resort Club is located 4 mi (6.4 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star hotel in Crucita features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
Dressing for San Clemente
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 84°F during the day and 73°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 84°F, while the average at night is 72°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 68°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 70°F
- San Clemente gets about 1.46 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas August and September are often coldest, averaging 69°F