Visiting San Felipe
Visitors to San Felipe are sure to enjoy the beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and parks. In San Felipe, there are 22 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in San Felipe
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and South Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are San Felipe Lighthouse and San Felipe Marina.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in San Felipe. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- La Hacienda de la Langosta Roja - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its bar and proximity to shopping.
- Las Palmas Hotel - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- HOTEL SAN FELIPE MARINA RESORT - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and an indoor pool.
Dressing for San Felipe
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 84°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 107°F during the day and 56°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 108°F during the day and 71°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 97°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- About 1.50 inches of rain falls on San Felipe each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 107°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F