Visiting San Nicolas
Visitors can enjoy all that San Nicolas has to offer including the restaurants and shopping. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodations in San Nicolas
- The closest major airport is in Laoag (LAO), 4.9 mi (8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in San Nicolas
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Robinson Place Ilocos Norte is a favorite for retail therapy. In the area, you'll also find Sinking Bell Tower and Ilocos Norte Museum.
As you make plans for a getaway to San Nicolas, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 29 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Pamulinawen Hotel is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the city center. This 3-star hotel in San Nicolas features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Mira De Polaris Hotel is 2.3 mi (3.6 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in San Nicolas can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Fort Ilocandia Resort Hotel is located within 4.6 mi (7.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Laoag can enjoy access to a casino and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for San Nicolas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 92°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 67°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 73°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 75°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 89°F as the daytime average and 67°F as the nighttime average
- San Nicolas gets about 2.28 inches of rain per year
- May and April are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F