San Simeon Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for an escape to San Simeon with your cat or dog? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 20 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here is a list of top hotels and accommodations liked by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Morgan Hotel San Simeon is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and flat-screen TVs for its human guests. Customers enjoy this 3.5-star hotel's comfortable rooms and location's sightseeing.
- Pets are welcome at Wine Down Cottage in the Heart of Cambria. This cottage offers in-room kitchens and in-room washing machines.
- Pets can join their owners at San Simeon Lodge. This motel provides guests with free WiFi and satellite TV. Our customers appreciate this 2.5-star motel's convenient parking and beach locale.
Planning Your Trip to San Simeon
Want to know the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange some outings with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 59°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- April-June: the average is 65°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 68°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Simeon is 1.69 inches
Exploring San Simeon with Your Pet
Known for its castle, San Simeon has lots to offer visitors including its seaside, beautiful sunsets, and architecture. See the local sights and visit top attractions like San Simeon State Park and Hearst Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Elephant Seal Rookery and Moonstone Beach Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at HART Cambria or Pets & More.