Visitors can enjoy all that Sandhamn has to offer including its waterfront. Top sights in the area include Solvalla, Royal Swedish Opera, and Museum of Medieval Stockholm.
- You'll find 435 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 37.5 mi (60.4 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 45.6 mi (73.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sandhamn
A favorite place to visit in the city is Sandhamn Harbour. In the area, you'll also find Styrsvik Jetty and Berg Jetty.
As you plan your trip to Sandhamn, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 37 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Missionshuset Bed & Breakfast is 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the center of Sandhamn. This 2.5-star bed & breakfast in Sandhamn features free breakfast. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and walkable location.
- Hotell Blå Blom is 21.9 mi (35.3 km) from central Sandhamn. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Gustavsberg can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and proximity to public transit.
- Grinda Stugby & Vandrarhem is located 18.1 mi (29.2 km) from the heart of Sandhamn. Guests who stay at this 2-star cottage in Grinda can enjoy access to a restaurant and concierge services, along with an in-room dining area. Our customers like its room size.
Dressing for Sandhamn
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 41°F and the nighttime average to be 22°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 30°F at night
- July through September averages 71°F during the day and 45°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 54°F during the day and 26°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sandhamn is 21.57 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 24°F