Visiting Santa Lucia
Visitors can enjoy all that Santa Lucia has to offer including its coral reefs. In Santa Lucia, there are 13 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Lucia
The picturesque setting of Coco Beach and Coco Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you'll find Colon Lighthouse and Pinos Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 13 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Santa Lucia. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Club Amigo Mayanabo All Inclusive is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the city center. This 3-star resort in Santa Lucia features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
- Hotel Brisas Santa Lucia is located within 2.4 mi (3.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Santa Lucia can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with WiFi.
- Hotel ROC Santa Lucia is 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Santa Lucia can enjoy access to 4 restaurants and free breakfast, along with satellite TV.
Dressing for Santa Lucia
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 88°F during the day and 63°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 90°F, while the average at night is 67°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 71°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- Average annual rainfall for Santa Lucia is 1.57 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 64°F