Travelers to Sarcau will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 20 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oradea (OMR), 17.4 mi (28 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sarcau
Places to visit in the larger region include Municipal Stadium, Roman Catholic Basilica, and Baroque Palace. You'll also find Catholic Bishop's Palace Museum and Cris Museum in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Sarcau, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can select from 20 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Continental Forum Oradea is 14.5 mi (23.4 km) from central Sarcau. This 4-star hotel in Oradea features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Oradea is located 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the heart of Sarcau. This 4-star hotel in Oradea features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Our customers love its WiFi and spacious, clean rooms.
- Ramada Oradea is 15.4 mi (24.8 km) from the center of Sarcau. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Oradea can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
Dressing for Sarcau
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 57°F during the day and 24°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 38°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 48°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 28°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sarcau is 24.61 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 27°F