Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Sardent has to offer. There are 39 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sardent
Places to visit in the larger region include Labyrinthe Geant des Monts de Gueret, Senatorerie Gueret Museum, and Senatorerie Park. In the area, you'll also find Benevent War Memorial and Church of Benevent-l'Abbaye.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sardent, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- Premiere Classe Gueret is located 9.2 mi (14.8 km) from the heart of Sardent. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Gueret can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi.
- Château de Beauvais is 14.1 mi (22.7 km) from central Sardent. This guesthouse in Saint-Amand-Jartoudeix features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Allo Allo is 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the center of Sardent. This guesthouse in Le Grand-Bourg features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its comfortable beds.
Dressing for Sardent
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 33°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 64°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Sardent is 34.76 inches
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 35°F