Those traveling to Saschiz are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 15 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Saschiz
Places to visit in the larger region include Clock Tower, History Museum, and Sighisoara Citadel. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Saschiz, the best accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 14 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hotel Sighisoara is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the center of Saschiz. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sighisoara can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and helpful staff.
- Mercure Sighisoara Binderbubi Hotel & Spa (New opening) is located 8.2 mi (13.1 km) from the heart of Saschiz. This 5-star hotel in Sighisoara features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants, and free breakfast.
- Fronius Residence is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from central Saschiz. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Sighisoara can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
Dressing for Saschiz
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 56°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 20°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 67°F as the daytime average and 25°F as the nighttime average
- About 25.24 inches of rain falls on Saschiz each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 78°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 23°F