Travelers to Sasolburg will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Sasolburg, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sasolburg
Places to visit in the larger region include Stonehaven on Vaal, North-West University Vaal Triangle Campus, and Vaal University of Technology. In the area, you'll also find Vaal Mall and Cradle of Mankind.
As you plan for your vacation to Sasolburg, you might not find the perfect accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 15 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Mohlongwafatshe Guest House is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the city center. This 2.5-star guesthouse in Sasolburg features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Caesars Guesthouse & Conference Centre is located within 2.4 mi (3.9 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 4-star guesthouse in Sasolburg can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Emfuleni River Lodge is 4.8 mi (7.8 km) from the city's heart. This hotel in Vanderbijlpark features parking and a children's club.
Dressing for Sasolburg
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 81°F during the day and 51°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 30°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 77°F with nighttime averages of 30°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 50°F
- About 0.87 inches of rain falls on Sasolburg each year
- Usually January and February are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 32°F