Travelers to Sattledt will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Ort Castle and Bummerlhaus.
- There are 85 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Linz (LNZ-Hoersching), 13.2 mi (21.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 52.7 mi (84.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sattledt
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Ort Castle and Bummerlhaus. In the area, you'll also find Kremsmuenster Abbey and Kremsmuenster Observatory.
As you make plans for a getaway to Sattledt, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 18 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- AMEDIA Express Sattledt is located in central Sattledt. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Sattledt can enjoy access to parking and free WiFi.
- Art & Style SPITZ Hotel is 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from central Sattledt. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Linz can enjoy access to a 24-hour fitness center and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Amedia Wels is 19.5 mi (31.3 km) from the center of Sattledt. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Wels can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Sattledt
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 53°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 24°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 36°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 63°F as the daytime average and 27°F as the nighttime average
- About 32.56 inches of rain falls on Sattledt each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 75°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 27°F