Find Hotels in Schnecksville, PA
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on Jul 28, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 20, 2020
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Visitors can enjoy all that Schnecksville has to offer including its restaurants. A top sight in the area is Blue Mountain Ski Area.
- There are 127 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Allentown, PA (ABE-Lehigh Valley Intl.), 10 mi (16.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Reading, PA (RDG-Reading Regional), 27.2 mi (43.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Schnecksville
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lehigh Valley Zoo. Additionally, you'll find Blue Mountain Ski Area in the area.
As you plan your vacation to Schnecksville, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but there are 28 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- Sands Casino Resort Bethlehem is located 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the heart of Schnecksville. This 4-star resort in Bethlehem features a full-service spa, a casino, and 9 restaurants. Our customers like its local sightseeing and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The View Inn & Suites is 14.9 mi (23.9 km) from the center of Schnecksville. This 2.5-star hotel in Bethlehem features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and quiet location.
- Days Hotel by Wyndham Allentown Airport / Lehigh Valley is 10.3 mi (16.6 km) from central Schnecksville. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Allentown can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and overall value.
Dressing for Schnecksville
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 19°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 83°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 85°F during the day and 47°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 20°F at night
- About 45.35 inches of rain falls on Schnecksville each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 83°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 21°F