Visiting Scott City
Visitors can enjoy all that Scott City has to offer including the architecture and festivals. This city also attracts tourists with its small-town vibe.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Garden City, KS (GCK-Garden City Regional), 40.1 mi (64.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Scott City
Favorite places to visit in the city include El Quartelejo Museum, Scott City Country Club, and Scott City Park. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
This is a top rated place to stay based on our user reviews:
Dressing for Scott City
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 16°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 92°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 76°F and nighttime averages of 16°F
- Average annual rainfall for Scott City is 19.13 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 18°F