Visitors can enjoy all that Siavonga has to offer including the lakeside setting and breweries. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and culturally-rich setting. In Siavonga, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Siavonga
Favorite places to visit in the city include Kariba Dam, Kaliolio Crocodile Farm, and Siavonga Market. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you book your getaway to Siavonga, you might not find the perfect place to stay in the heart of the city, but here are lodging options in the area.
- Lake Kariba Inns is located 8 mi (12.8 km) from the heart of Siavonga. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Siavonga can enjoy access to 4 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Lake Safari Lodge is 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from central Siavonga. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Siavonga can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and location.
- Eagles Rest is 7.8 mi (12.6 km) from the center of Siavonga. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Siavonga can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Our customers like its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Siavonga
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 80°F during the day and 62°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 80°F, while the average at night is 50°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 88°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 63°F
- Siavonga gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually October and September are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 51°F