Visitors can enjoy all that Sidney has to offer including the entertainment choices, shopping, and coffeehouses. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Sidney
- The closest major airport is in Sidney, MT (SDY-Sidney-Richland Municipal), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sidney
Favorite places to visit in the city include Richland County Fair Event Center and Fairgrounds, Sidney Country Club, and Central Park. Additionally, you might want to add MonDak Heritage Center to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Sidney. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- Mainstay Suites Sidney - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Wingate by Wyndham Sidney - Our customers like the convenient parking and comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Candlewood Suites Sidney - This 2.5-star aparthotel features free WiFi, free parking, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Sidney
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 54°F during the day and 7°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 28°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 39°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 68°F and nighttime averages of 7°F
- About 14.29 inches of rain falls on Sidney each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 86°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 9°F