Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This hotel is in an ideal location on the edge of the historic centre of Siena, with a garage (valet parking) so you can leave your car securely and walk through the traffic-free zone to the Campo in under 15 minutes. It has all the comfort you'd expect from a 4* hotel and the staff are friendly ...
Great facility, awesome view, very romantic and unique experience. The only reason I give a 4 is because this wonderful hotel does not have a receptionist or a customer service desk open all the time. They attend from 8am to 10am and from 4pm to 7pm. If you need help out of these hours, you need ...
The doggie toy is in the car and Sparky's special treats are ready to go. Next stop: a pet-friendly Siena hotel! Choosing the best temporary home during your Tuscany holiday doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to swiftly find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from hundreds of pet-friendly hotels in Siena. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet treats and special beds, you'll be happy as a clam just like your favorite pooch. Some Siena hotels even allow you to bring several pets along for your vacation.
- Tuscany is not just welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your cash for a new leash or more tennis balls and book an accommodation where you and your furry family can get comfortable without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Travelers say Siena has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members will feel right at home, so you can relax.
- Who said dogs and cats couldn't have an exciting time on your next trip? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Tuscany has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Siena is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Travelers with furry friends continue to flock here to frolic and explore. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?