Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
A bit far from the beaches. They have a shuttle 3 times a day into town and the beaches. Motorbikes also available for $8.00 per day. Menu at restaurant is limited. Meals are basic, but well prepared. This is a school for hotel hospitality, not 4 star chefs. Rooms are large and clean. The students ...
Off the beaten track down a side road, it is a beautiful little jem tucked away from the hustle and noise of the surroundings, but Only a 2 minute hop away in the hotels free jeepneys that are always on standby outside. Beautiful pool and lovely selections for breakfast. Owners and staff are exceptionally ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Sihanoukville hotel! Choosing the best home away from home during your Cambodia getaway doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to find a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Select from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Sihanoukville. When you see the number of pet-friendly perks available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Sihanoukville hotels even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your stay.
- Cambodia is not only welcoming to pets--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book an accommodation where you and your animals can relax in style without blowing your budget. We have hotels at plenty of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as cuddling a new kitten.
- Travelers say Sihanoukville has some of the nicest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your four-legged family members are welcome, so you can sleep better.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have the time of their lives on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly amenities at your hotel, Cambodia has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pooches can frolick. Just ask the front desk to direct you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Sihanoukville is a favorite among pet parents like you. Since last year, 198% more visitors have been soaking up the area's charms and running around with their furry travel companions. Don't miss your opportunity to get in on the fun!?