Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Simlangsdalen has to offer. There are 86 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Halmstad (HAD), 15.2 mi (24.4 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Helsingborg (AGH-Angelholm), 35.5 mi (57.1 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Simlangsdalen
Places to visit in the larger region include Backavattnets Golf Club, Toftasjon Lake, and Fyllean River. In the area, you'll also find Flammafallet Waterfall and Holms Golf Club.
As you plan your trip to Simlangsdalen, you might not find the perfect accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 86 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Best Western Plus Grand Hotel is located 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the heart of Simlangsdalen. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Halmstad can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Halmstad Hotell & Vandrarhem Kaptenshamn is 14.6 mi (23.4 km) from central Simlangsdalen. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Halmstad can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Tylösand is 19.5 mi (31.5 km) from the center of Simlangsdalen. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Halmstad can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and clean rooms.
Dressing for Simlangsdalen
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 46°F and the nighttime average to be 27°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 68°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 70°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 56°F during the day and 31°F at night
- Simlangsdalen gets about 0.98 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 68°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 29°F