Visitors can enjoy all that Sincan has to offer including its parks. Ethnographic Museum, Column of Julian, and Haci Bayram Mosque are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Sincan
- The closest major airport is in Ankara (ESB-Esenboga), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sincan
The picturesque setting of Harikalar Diyari and Goksu Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, in the area you'll find Ethnographic Museum and Column of Julian.
As you plan your trip to Sincan, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 236 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Sincan Termal Otel & Aile Banyosu is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from the center of Sincan. This hotel in Sincan features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool.
- The Corner Hotel is located 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from the heart of Sincan. With a stay at this hotel in Sincan, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Boss Otel is 11.8 mi (19 km) from central Sincan. This hotel in Sincan features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Haci Bayram Mosque, located 19.9 mi (32.1 km) from the city center, and Museum of Anatolian Civilizations, which is 20 mi/32.1 km away.
Dressing for Sincan
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 25°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 35°F at night
- July through September averages 84°F during the day and 44°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 28°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sincan is 31.38 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 82°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 27°F