Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Sisterna has to offer. There are 34 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 52.3 mi (84.2 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Sisterna
Places to visit in the larger region include Muniellos Nature Reserve, Church of Santa Maria, and Poza Julia Museum. Additionally, you'll find Centro de Interpretacion del Urogallo in the area.
As you plan your trip to Sisterna, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 34 lodging options within the bigger area. Here are places to stay in the region:
- El Balcón de Muniellos is located 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the heart of Sisterna. Guests who stay at this 3-star apartment in Cangas de Narcea can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Parador De Corias is 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from the center of Sisterna. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Cangas de Narcea can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Xana Cecos is 10.7 mi (17.3 km) from central Sisterna. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Cecos can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
Dressing for Sisterna
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 58°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 65°F during the day and 40°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sisterna is 36.26 inches
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 73°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 40°F