Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Slapanice has to offer. There are 107 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Brno (BRQ-Turany), 1.6 mi (2.6 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Slapanice
Places to visit in the larger region include Brno National Theatre, Cathedral of St. Peter and St. Paul, and Old Town Hall. In the area, you'll also find Villa Tugendhat and New Town Hall.
As you start planning your visit to Slapanice, your ideal accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 88 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Courtyard by Marriott Brno is 5.5 mi (8.8 km) from central Slapanice. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to a restaurant and a 24-hour health club, along with free WiFi.
- Barceló Brno Palace is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the center of Slapanice. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Brno can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel Royal Ricc is located 5.6 mi (9 km) from the heart of Slapanice. This 4-star hotel in Brno features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Slapanice
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Slapanice Station. Slapanice may not have many public transportation choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Slapanice
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 36°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 78°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Slapanice is 19.80 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 76°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 26°F