Visitors can enjoy all that Somiedo has to offer including its university setting. In Somiedo, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Oviedo (OVD-Asturias), 33.7 mi (54.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Somiedo
The university setting is a highlight of the city and Centro de Interpretacion is worth a campus tour. You'll also find San Pedro Collegiate Church and Teverga City Hall in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Somiedo. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Castillo del Alba is located in central Somiedo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Pola de Somiedo can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Casa Cesareo is located in the heart of Somiedo. Guests who stay at this 2-star pension in Pola de Somiedo can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and comfortable beds.
- Hotel Valle de Lago is 3 mi (4.8 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Somiedo can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Somiedo
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 59°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 69°F during the day and 46°F at night
- July through September averages 73°F during the day and 56°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 44°F at night
- Somiedo gets about 1.22 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 72°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 44°F