Get an overview of this hotelSlopeside hotel with downhill skiing
Located in Espedalen, this ski hotel is 22.2 mi (35.7 km) from Nord-Fron Commune and 23 mi (37 km) from Vinstra Tourist Office.
Ski into Dalseter Høyfjellshotell, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an indoor pool and a sauna.
All 88 rooms provide pillowtop beds, sofa beds, and TVs. Phones and desks are also available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Renovations & Closures
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding and return when the snow melts for hiking/biking trails and horse riding/rentals. After a day on the snow, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, which include a sauna. Dalseter Høyfjellshotell helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Dalseter Høyfjellshotell is a smoke-free property.
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Fireplace in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Number of floors - 5
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Newspapers in lobby (surcharge)
- Free breakfast
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 2
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1964
- Conference space size (feet) - 1076
- Conference space size (meters) - 100
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free self parking
- Pool sun loungers
- Ski storage
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Indoor pool
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Playground on site
- Sofa bed
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( NOK 10 per hour )
Free self parking
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Bathtub or shower
- Sofa bed
- Pillowtop mattress
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8 AM and 10 AM.
Spisesal - This buffet restaurant specializes in Scandinavian cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. Open daily.
Start your day with a free buffet breakfast, available daily from 8 AM to 10 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Playground on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Downhill skiing on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Sledding on site
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10:30 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for NOK 350.00 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for NOK 150.00 per stay.
- Pets allowed for an extra charge of NOK 50 per pet, per night
- Dogs only
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: NOK 110.00 for adults and NOK 55.00 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NOK 50 (for 10 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NOK 10 per hour (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: NOK 50 per pet, per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: NOK 150.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: NOK 350.00 per night
- Dalseter Høyfjellshotell
- Dalseter Høyfjellshotell Hotel
- Dalseter Høyfjellshotell Hotel Sor-Fron
- Dalseter Høyfjellshotell Sor-Fron
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.