Visiting Sos del Rey Catolico
History buffs enjoy visiting Sos del Rey Catolico though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's local tours, monuments, and churches.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Sos del Rey Catolico
- The closest major airport is in Pamplona (PNA), 28.6 mi (46 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Sos del Rey Catolico
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like St. Stephen's Church, Palacio de Sada, and Castillo de la Peña Feliciano. In the area, you'll also find Javier Castle and Monastery of Leyre.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Sos del Rey Catolico. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- El Peiron - Amenities in this 3-star hotel room include free WiFi and a balcony.
- Parador Sos Del Rey Catolico - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Sos del Rey Catolico
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 38°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 79°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 38°F
- Average annual rainfall for Sos del Rey Catolico is 0.98 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 82°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 38°F