Charming, spacious 4-star gîte 190m2, ideally located between the Lot and the Dordogne with SPA and air conditioning in summer, heated in winter, facing the deer's park on the property, 5 minutes from the famous Bonaguil castle, sheets, linen of house, equipped for baby- bikes provided. In the heart of the Bastides, come and discover our art of living, between outdoor activities, remarkable cultural heritage and the gastronomy of local products.
All in a set of character fully restored and a protected environment. It is perfect for lovers of the countryside, nature and old stones, for hiking and cycling in the Lot valley or along the greenway, but also for astronomy enthusiasts.
A single, completely independent gîte comprising:
* Ground floor: integrated kitchen - living room of 40 m² - shower room, wc. Fully connected flat screen TV, WiFi, large sofa. On this same level, cellar with combined washing machine, dryer, freezer, opposite shower room with basin, W. C- drying radiator.
* Upstairs, 3 large bedrooms with comfortable beds, a 2mX2m bed - two 90X190 twin beds - and a 140 X190 bed with desk area.
Bathroom with walk-in shower and bath, 2 basins on cabinet. Separate toilets.
Air conditioning to be good in summer and, heating in winter but also wood stove in the living room for a cozy comfort by the fireplace.
* The SPA and its relaxation room -60m2-in the continuity of the terrace will appeal to all, as well as its barbecue usable all year round.
Flowered terrace with comfortable and modern garden furniture.
A little paradise for lovers of hiking, historical discovery and gastronomy. In an ideal and preserved setting, come and discover the deer park, deer living in semi freedom on the six hectares of nature of the property, opposite the gîte.
From this comfortable accommodation with heated indoor SPA, discover sumptuous and varied landscapes: a colorful countryside revealing here and there a rich heritage, old stones that the sun gilds with desire, light blue skies and small green valleys. In the heart of a province steeped in history, this stay halfway between culture and local traditions, will satisfy both active people, nature lovers and gourmets.
PEACE, NATURE, COMFORT, OUTDOOR SPORTS HORSE RIDING, SWIMMING, GASTRONOMY, gourmet markets, visits to many remarkable sites in the South West await you.
Singing accent, local cuisine, castles and old women
stones, these are some of the images we have in mind when we talk about the South West of France
This charming stone house completely restored is very close to the famous medieval castle of BONAGUIL.
You can, in a relaxing setting, relax, in peace,
take full advantage of the absolute calm, facing nature, organize a picnic on the property or admire a starry sky without light pollution, or simply take the time.
Upon your arrival, you will be charmed by this
spacious house, in a context that is both chic and refined
which offers all modern comfort, WiFi, TV
connected, air conditioning, coffee maker ..... and all those little more essential or superfluous that make the difference!
We settle in front of the wooded hills cutting the
sky facing the deer park on the property, close to the hiking trails,
but, impossible to come here without visiting Bastides and all
Medieval castles of Lot et Garonne, nearby Dordogne and Lot.
Discover the villages classified among the
most beautiful France, at the crossroads of Lot, Dordogne and Lot et Garonne *.
It is a real journey into the past that is offered to you!
For athletes, as for the less athletic, many options are available to you, walks,
picnics on the property, hiking, swimming, golf
fishing, castle visits, walking tours, greenway
medieval bastides, navigation on the Lot by barge,
contemplation of the starry sky without city lights, amusement parks, tree climbing, natural swimming pool nearby.
For those who are more on the gourmet side, don't
do not hesitate to visit the local producers: foie gras, nuts, wines, prune pies ... ...
What to bring in your suitcases a little
piece of the South West!
A hinterland with crazy charm, between Quercy and
Périgord, past and present, world-renowned gastronomy and vineyards, green, nature and well-being.
Prepare to fall in love!
Ideal for spending holidays, getaways,
this charming stone house is the perfect place for families, friends,
small groups enjoying nature, calm, animals but also to shine in a superb region, away from the hustle and bustle, at the confluence of the Lot, the Dordogne and the Lot et Garonne.
It is a delicious journey of the senses that you will experience!
Some places to visit:
* At the heart of three valleys, rivers to discover by canoe, kayak, water ski or boat ride.
* ARC en CIEL Park at Lacapelle Biron 47 for tree climbing and its natural swimming pool
* The Villages of Monpazier, Puy l'Evêque, Cazals, Belves, Domme, Monflanquin, Villeréal, Villefranche du Périgord, Penne d'Agenais, Pujols for their medieval bastides
* The Châteaux of BONAGUIL and Biron nearby but also the castles of the Dordogne
* One hour away: Laroque-Gageac -Sarlat, Les Eyzies, St-Cirq Lapopie, Cahors, Rocamadour Bergerac, Agen, Conques, Moissac, Lauzerte, Montcuq. Beynac Castle -
Quercy Périgord, rich in many famous attractions and tourist sites: the caves of Lascaux, Pech Merle, Lacave ..... The Padirac chasm, Proumayssac .... The castles of Bonaguil, Roussillon, Treyne ..
The Medieval Cities: Sarlat, Rocamadour, St-Cirq Lapopie ......