Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Soure has to offer. Portugal dos Pequenitos, Old Cathedral of Coimbra, and Santa Cruz Church are some of the top sights around the area. In Soure, there are 5 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Soure
A favorite place to visit in the city is Lisbon and Tagus Valley. In the area, you'll also find Portugal dos Pequenitos and Old Cathedral of Coimbra.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Soure. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Casas do Adro is located within 4.7 mi (7.6 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star guesthouse in Soure can enjoy access to free breakfast and a library, along with free WiFi.
- Houses of Adro- Tapeus is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the city center. This 3-star apartment in Mira Olhos features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
A top sight in the surrounding area is Santa Cruz Church, 14.2 mi/22.8 km from the city center.
Dressing for Soure
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 63°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 40°F
- From April to June, the average is 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 72°F as the daytime average and 41°F as the nighttime average
- Soure gets about 50.00 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 76°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 41°F