Travelers to Spegazzini will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Estadio Monumental, Teatro Colon, and Obelisco.
- You'll find 706 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Buenos Aires
- The closest major airport is in Buenos Aires (EZE-Ministro Pistarini Intl.), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Buenos Aires (AEP-Aeroparque Jorge Newbery), 27.7 mi (44.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Spegazzini
Places to visit in the larger region include Manuel Belgrano Plaza, Regional History Muesum Distric Ezeiza, and Municipal of Ezeiza Plaza. Additionally, you'll find Feria de Mataderos in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Spegazzini, you might not find an accommodation in the city center, but you can choose from 15 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Estancia Villa Maria is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city center. This hotel in Spegazzini features a winery, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Howard Johnson Hotel Resort & Convention Center Ezeiza is located within 4.6 mi (7.5 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Tristan Suarez can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Spegazzini
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 57°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 75°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 42°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 84°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Spegazzini gets about 39.17 inches of rain per year
- Usually January and December are the hottest months with an average of 83°F, whereas June and July are often coldest, averaging 42°F