Overview of Pass-a-grille Boutique Resort by TechTravel
Choose dates to view prices
Exclusive Waterfront, 10Bdrs,9Baths,3Kitchens,2Pianos,Pool,Dock,Hot Tub,BBQ Grill, Near Beach(SL30)
Premier Waterfront House,6Bdrs,5Bath,Kitchen,Piano,Poolside,Sundeck,Hot Tub,Dock,Near Beach(Bay2707
Luxury Waterfront House,2Bdrs,2Bath,Kitchen,Piano,Pool,Hot Tub,Dock,Sundeck, Near Beach (Boat2703)
Luxury Waterfront House,2Bdrs,2Baths,Kitchen,Piano,Pool,Hot Tub,Dock,Sundeck,Near Beach(Capt2701)
Deluxe Waterfront,2Houses,8Bdrs,7Bath,2kitchens,Pool,Dock,Hot Tub,BBQ Grill,Near Beach(Bay&Capt)
Premier Waterfront,2Houses,4Bdr,4Bath,2Kitchn,Piano,Pool,Hot Tub,Dock,Sundeck,Near Beach(Boat&Capt)
Deluxe Waterfront,2Houses,8Bdrs,7Bath,2kitchens,Pool,Dock,Hot Tub,BBQ Grill,Near Beach(Bay&Boat)
About this area
St. Pete Beach
Located on the waterfront, Pass-a-grille Boutique Resort by TechTravel is in St. Pete Beach's Pass-a-Grille neighborhood. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sunset Park and Fort De Soto Park, while Salvador Dali Museum and Museum of Fine Arts are cultural highlights. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's going on at Tropicana Field. Looking to get your feet wet? Kayaking, scuba diving and snorkeling adventures can be found near the property.
- Eckerd College - 7 min drive
- Fort De Soto Park - 15 min drive
- Sunset Park - 15 min drive
- John's Pass Village & Boardwalk - 16 min drive
- Tropicana Field - 17 min drive
- St. Petersburg, FL (PIE-St. Petersburg-Clearwater Intl.) - 25 min drive
- Gennaro's Pizzeria and Restaurante - 7 min walk
- Sea Critters - 7 min walk
- The Wharf Restaurant & Bar - 7 min walk
- Shaner's Land & Sea Market - 7 min walk
- Castile Restaurant - 16 min walk
About this property
Pass-a-grille Boutique Resort by TechTravel
Parking and transportation
Services and conveniences
Things to do
Special check-in instructions
- There is no front desk at this property. To make arrangements for check-in please contact the property at least 24 hours before arrival using the information on the booking confirmation. If you are planning to arrive after 6:00 PM please contact the property in advance using the information on the booking confirmation. Guests must contact the property for check-in instructions. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the booking confirmation.
- This property charges a refundable deposit at check-in, based on room type booked: USD 500 for "Luxury" rooms, USD 1000 for “Premier", USD 1500 for “Deluxe” rooms and USD 2000 for "Exclusive" room types. Deposit is fully refunded at check-out, pending property inspection.
- Pets not allowed
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are not available.
- Cribs (infant beds) are not available.
Payment types accepted at this property
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 23 years old.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cribs/infant beds, rollaway/extra beds, and sofa beds. Parties and events are allowed on site. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
- Birds Paradise Teck Travel House St. Pete Beach
- Birds Paradise Teck Travel House
- Birds Paradise Teck Travel St. Pete Beach
- Pass-a-grille Boutique Resort TechTravel
- Boutique Resort TechTravel
- Pass-a-grille Boutique TechTravel
- Boutique TechTravel
- The Birds of Paradise by TechTravel
- Pass A Grille By Techtravel
- Pass a grille Boutique Resort by TechTravel
- Pass-a-grille Boutique Resort by TechTravel St. Pete Beach