About the property
This luxury studio apartment is centrally located in the main hotel at The Lodge at Spruce Peak Resort. It’s just steps away from the chairlifts, the golf course, the spa as well as several restaurants, bars, shops and the performance art center. There is also a studio directly next door that is rented on vrbo/homeaway and can be combined if you are two families wanting to stay near each other, or a family with older children needing two studios. The other owner is willing to work with me to rent the two side by side studios together. The studios are not connecting and have entrance doors that are side by side that exit into the main hallway.
Our luxurious studio has:
- a king size bed and a queen sized sleeper sofa
- floor to ceiling windows with views of the village and to the mountain
- a balcony with a coffee table and chairs
- large master bathroom with marble tile, shower and separate relaxation tub
- Cable TV
- Keurig Coffee MakerFree Wi-FI,
- Lodgenet, with a full range off recently released on-demand movies
- Under-counter bar refrigerator to store guests' favorite snacks, beverages and other necessities
- Small Stove and Dishwasher & Microwave
Cutlery, dishes, cookware, toaster, coffee maker & kitchen utensils are all provided.
There is also a balcony which has a small table & two chairs to use in the summer.
Daily housekeeping is not included however available upon request prior to arrival for an additional charge.
Other amenities include:
- Valet parking for 1 car
- Use of the ski valet to conveniently store your skis, poles and boots
- Access to the Outdoor Heated Pool, Hot Tub.
The Lodge at Spruce Peak is truly a resort for all four seasons. The Lodge is in the heart of the new Spruce Peak at Stowe Alpine Village, and adjacent to the Over Easy Gondola which connects Spruce Peak to Mt. Mansfield. Guests enjoy slope-side access to the most legendary ski terrain in the East and proximity to a sophisticated network of hiking and biking trails, pristine streams, ponds, and lakes. It’s an ideal setting to appreciate nature in the midst of the beautiful green mountains and right in the heart of some of the world's most beautiful fall foliage.
This extraordinary address offers excellent access to all resort amenities, including a world-class spa, wellness and fitness center, upscale boutique shopping, fine and casual dining, a performing arts center and 18-hole championship mountain golf course.
We proudly offer the services of the Stowe Mountain Concierge, who personally offers each of our guests an unsurpassed level of customized service and personalized attention.
Ski valet, which allows our guests to ship their ski equipment in advance, and have it waiting for them when they arrive, with boots heated, and gear adjacent to the lifts.
Lift tickets and lessons can be secured in advance as well, so that our guests will not have to wait in lines.
A golf concierge is also available for our guests who wish to ship golf clubs in advance, and have tee times, carts, and retail purchases prearranged.
- Ski, golf and fly-fishing valet service
- Artisan-inspired fine and casual dining
- 24-hour in-room dining (limited menu after 1am)
- In-house naturalist to arrange outdoor activities
- Children's adventure Vermont artisan-inspired cuisine in an elegant, yet casual and comfortable setting. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily. Four- and seven-course tasting dinners are offered for dinner, in addition to an à la carte menu. Hourglass bar: enjoy a nice selection of cocktails and wine in a nice cozy atmosphere. The Cliff House Restaurant located at the top of the gondola offering great food and sweeping views all across Vermont and to Mt Wahington 90 miles away in New Hampshire. Plenty of coffee shops, sandwich places and cafes (Skinny Pancake, Beanery, The Pantry etc) THE SPA AT STOWE MOUNTAIN LODGE A luxurious 21,000 square foot world-class spa features distinctive services themed around the changing seasons of Vermont. Guests may take advantage of: Full-service fitness center Relaxation area Two harmony rooms for music therapy, featuring reclining sound chairs 19 treatment rooms Full-service salon STOWE MOUNTAIN CLUB GOLF COURSE The Lodge features an 18-hole, par 72 championship mountain course designed by the legendary Bob Cupp. This 6,400 yard course has a classic configuration, with two par fives and two par threes on each nine. Scenery includes expansive mountain vistas, with cascading streams shaded by maple and birch trees. Stowe Mountain Lodge, in conjunction with this spectacular private golf course, was recognized by Condé Nast Traveler as the #1 Golf Resort in the Northern US. STOWE ROCK CLIMBING Stowe Rocks Climbing Center is a state-of-the-art facility located in the Adventure Center, featuring climbing challenges for adventure seekers young and old. Stowe Rock features: - Multiple distinct, color-coded routes – on both Elephant Head Tower and the Program Wall – with sloped, vertical, and overhanging perspectives for climbers of all skill levels. - 16 stations which consist of either Auto Belay or Top Rope systems. - KidZone: Climbing area for children ages 12 and under. A twelve-foot high wall featuring crazy fun climbing holds such as airplanes, trains, letters, numbers, boats and trucks. All climbing equipment and instruction provided for groups of all sizes. Professional American Mountain Guide Association (AMGA)–certified Climbing Wall Instructors are available for group and private lessons. WINTER ACTIVITIES SKI/SNOWBOARD Ski-in, ski-out to Stowe Mountain Resort, which includes Spruce Peak and Mt. Mansfield Elevation of 4,395 feet at Mt. Mansfield, Vermont's highest peak 39 total miles of skiing 48 total trails More mile-long lifts than any resort in the east 16% beginner trails 59% intermediate trails 25% expert trails Longest run: 3.7 miles, Toll Road Snowboarding halfpipe The world's fastest high-speed, 8-passenger gondola 22 miles of groomed terrain and 25 miles of backcountry trails for crosscountry skiing Only ski area in New England to have a fully-automated snowmaking system on one of its mountains, Spruce Peak Skiing and snowboarding lessons are available for adults and kids. SKATING RINK Located just steps from the Spruce Camp Base Lodge, Stowe Mountain Lodge and the Adventure Center is our brand-new Ice Rink at Spruce Peak Village Center. The Ice Rink is the perfect complement to your Stowe Mountain Resort experience. Access to the ice rink is complimentary. Enjoy this winter activity daily at no cost! Bring your own skates or rent from Sruce camp. OTHER winter activities available in Stowe, VT: Nordic skiing, fat biking, dogsledding, ice fishing, sleigh rides, snowmobiling, snowshoeing, visit numerous breweries, art center and performances. SUMMER ACTIVITIES ZIPLINE The ZipTour Adventure has all the high-speed thrills you crave. Soar from near the summit of Vermont’s highest peak on a series of action-packed ziplines. And with two side-by-side lines on each zip span, you can experience it all with a friend by your side. Features: - For riders ages 10 and up. - Ziplines range from 150’ long and 10’ off the ground (Demo Trainer) to the Nosedive Zip at 4,462’ long and 180’ up! TREE TOP ADVENTURE Take on the ultimate aerial challenge at the new TreeTop Adventure! Featuring 6 different aerial courses with over 68 Challenges/Game elements to experience, this is your chance to embrace a unique summer adventure. From above. Course description: - For ages 7 and up. Guides available upon request. - Course includes: ziplines, suspended bridges, nets, swinging logs, rope ladders, and much more! - Choose either the Kids Explorer Yellow Course, a single course with 13 exciting age-appropriate activities; or the Adult Adventure, divided into 4 courses – each progressively harder and higher and identified by Green, Blue, Red, and Black designations. OTHER summer activities available at Stowe, VT: river tubing, driving the Toll Road up to the summit ridge of Mt. Mansfield for breathtaking views to Canada, New York and New Hampshire; hiking, canoeing, kayaking and stand-up paddle boarding, horse riding, fishing, hot air ballooning, mountain biking, glider tours, mini golf, and several highly acclaimed beer breweries. Our rates are always lower than booking directly through the lodge. Always email us to get the best rates as those quoted by (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) and are not always 100% accurate.