Stowe Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Stowe with your cat or dog? Enjoy traveling with your furry pal at one of 20 pet-friendly hotels or accommodations. Here are top hotels and accommodations liked by guests with pets for their pet-friendliness:
- Hob Knob Inn, Bar & Lounge is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodations with a restaurant and a seasonal outdoor pool. Our customers enjoy this 2.5-star hotel's helpful staff and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at The Mountaineer Inn at Stowe. This hotel offers an indoor pool and a bar/lounge. Our customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's pool and clean guestrooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at Golden Eagle Resort, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers appreciate this 3-star hotel's family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Planning Your Trip to Stowe
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organize an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 44°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 1°F
- April-June: the average is 77°F during the day and 21°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 38°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 4°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Stowe is 42.28 inches
Exploring Stowe with Your Pet
Known for its skiing, Stowe has lots to offer visitors including its hockey, hiking trails, and mountains. See the local sights and visit top attractions like Stowe Mountain Resort and Smugglers' Notch Ski Area. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Stowe Area Association and Vermont Ski Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Green Mountain Coral or The Dog and Cat.