Visitors can enjoy all that Stryn has to offer including the glaciers, lakeside setting, and ski areas. The quaint and scenic setting also entices those visiting the city.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Stryn
- The closest major airport is in Sandane (SDN-Anda), 25.9 mi (41.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orsta-Volda (HOV-Hovden), 35 mi (56.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Stryn
The city's natural beauty is on display at Jostedalsbreen National Park Centre, Bodalsbreen, and Kjenndalsbreen. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Loen Skylift and Briksdalbreen.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Stryn. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Villa Visnes - This 3.5-star apartment features free WiFi, free parking, and concierge services. Expedia travelers love its proximity to shopping.
- Innvik Fjordhotel - Misjonheimen - This 2-star hotel features a private beach, free breakfast, and a restaurant.
- Stryn Hotell - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff.
Dressing for Stryn
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°F during the day and 15°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 65°F, while the average at night is 25°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 68°F with nighttime averages of 37°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 47°F and nighttime averages of 14°F
- Stryn gets about 1.30 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 65°F, whereas December and February are often coldest, averaging 15°F