Visitors can enjoy all that Suesca has to offer including its parks. Top sights in the area include Monserrate, Plaza de Bolivar, and Bogota Botanical Garden.
- You'll find 731 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bogota
- The closest major airport is in Bogota (BOG-El Dorado Intl.), 37.7 mi (60.6 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Suesca
The picturesque setting of Suesca Park and Suesca Rocks exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, you might want to add Suesca Church to your agenda.
As you plan for your vacation to Suesca, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 19 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Rural La Esperanza is 1.1 mi (1.7 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Suesca can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace.
- Casona Quesada is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Suesca can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Suesca
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 68°F during the day and 49°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 67°F, while the average at night is 51°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 67°F with nighttime averages of 49°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 67°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- Average annual rainfall for Suesca is 41.30 inches
- Usually February and March are the hottest months with an average of 67°F, whereas September and December are often coldest, averaging 49°F