Top Hotels Near Sunken Gardens in Near South
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on hotels close to Sunken Gardens
Top Hotels Close to Sunken Gardens
Reviewed on Oct 20, 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 23, 2020
Reviewed on Nov 16, 2020
Sunken Gardens Hotel Guide
There's no doubt that time spent with nature contributes to health and happiness. So, when you feel a little worn out, a visit to Sunken Gardens is just what you need.
If you want to visit, you will need to make your way to Lincoln, the state capital.
With 7 accommodation choices within 2 miles of Sunken Gardens, you'll spend less time traveling and more time enjoying yourself. Try the Hilton Garden Inn Lincoln Downtown/Haymarket, the Embassy Suites Lincoln and The Lincoln Marriott Cornhusker Hotel. They are only 2 miles, 1 mile and 1 mile away, respectively.
For the savvy traveler, there are a couple of affordable hotels not too far away. You can't look past the Town House Extended Stay Hotel Downtown or the Candlewood Suites Lincoln for a nice bed at a good price.
Want to begin your day with a coffee boost? Amigos/Kings Classic (2631 E Street, Lincoln) makes rich coffee and sweet treats to active travelers and sharp locals. If the day is coming to a close, head over to Bar MLPL (2324 A Street, Lincoln) and let loose with a drink or two.
Other Places to Visit near Sunken GardensBefore you leave, check out some of the other things to do here:
- Kids of all ages will be excited to know that there are many different animals to marvel at when you visit Lincoln Children's Zoo.
- Set aside your history books and journey back in time as you wander through Museum of Nebraska History.
- Take a walk on the grounds of Hazel Abel Park. Spend time in nature and take a big gulp of the fresh, invigorating air.
- Peruse the fascinating exhibits at Frank H Woods Telpehone Museum.
- If you enjoy learning about the dates and details of policies and politicians, organize a visit to Nebraska State Capitol.