Visitors can enjoy all that Surigao has to offer including the seaside, bars, and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants.
- There are 8 hotels and other accommodations in Surigao
- The closest major airport is in Surigao (SUG), 5.1 mi (8.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Siargao (IAO-Sayak), 32.1 mi (51.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Surigao
The city's natural beauty is on display at Luneta Park, Surigao Del Norte Provincial Capitol, and Mabua Pebble Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Surigao City Hall to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 8 hotels and other lodging accommodations to choose from in Surigao. Here are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Tavern Surigao - This 3.5-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free valet parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Parkway Hotel - Our customers like the helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Surigao
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 90°F during the day and 70°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 71°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 91°F with nighttime averages of 72°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 90°F and nighttime averages of 71°F
- Average annual rainfall for Surigao is 53.82 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 70°F