Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Taboadela has to offer. A top sight in the area is Ourense Cathedral. In Taboadela, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Taboadela
Ourense Cathedral is a notable place to visit in the region. In the area, you'll also find Montealegre Golf Course and Jardín Botánico.
Here's a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Rock Star Hotel - With a stay at this 1-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Taboadela
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 44°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 77°F during the day and 48°F at night
- July through September averages 78°F during the day and 57°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 71°F during the day and 46°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Taboadela is 1.22 inches
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 78°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 45°F